Students who are unable to collect results in person may nominate somebody else, such as parent or friend, to do so on their behalf. The nominated person must bring a signed letter from the student giving permission and their own photographic ID.
A Level & AS Level Results – year 12 & 13
The UTC will be open from 9:00 AM on Thursday the 20th August 2020 for collection of results
All students will need to provide ID on the day of collection
GCSE Results – Year 11 & those Year 12’s retaking GCSEs
- All students will need to provide ID on the day of collection
- Students will also have the opportunity of enrolling on this day
- Students who would like to nominate someone to collect on their behalf, will need to provide a signed letter stating the full name of who will be collecting (Not Mum/Dad).
- All nominated collectors will need to provide ID and a copy of the signed letter, on the day of collection, otherwise it will not be released.
- Students can email their letters directly to the Exams Office, but it will only be accepted from their school email address, not personal emails.
- Students who would like their results to be posted, will need to provide a signed letter and also state where to post them to.
- Students can email this information directly to the Exams Office, but it will only be accepted from their school email address, not personal emails.
Uncollected Examination Results
Any results not collected on results day may be collected from the college during normal opening hours