Our Y13’s are doing their EPQ presentations and we thought we’d share their amazing work and ideas.
The EPQ is a Level 3 qualification worth half an A level and a really exciting independent project where students decide on their own titles
Projects can be research-based or products they make
Some project titles:
- Using computer science and engineering to design and manufacture an umbilical robot
- Understanding the mechanics of a two-cylinder engine through CAD and 3D printing.
- Film Props and Architectural Construction in the film industry
- understand the workings of an engine and present a model which shows how an internal combustion engine works.
- Magnetic Levitation
- Designing and Building an Electric Skateboard To Demonstrate a *New Example of Electric Propulsion and Modern Sustainable Transport.
- Designing and Building a hanging bird feeding table
- Creating a storage device for motorbike PPE
- Management and development of Games using C++