Why Languages Matter
Stephen Fry discusses why learning languages is so important.
School Restaurant Menus
In addition to a variety of items available on a daily basis, please click here to access the menus and see what delicious meals are on offer when the restaurant facilities reopen!
- Parent/teacher Eve – 3:30 pm-6:30 pm- further details to follow on 24th March
- End of Module 4-Thursday 1st April 2021
- Start of Module 5 – Monday 19th April 2021
Parent Tutor Evening – School Cloud Booking System
Please click here to access the parent guide to booking appointments for the upcoming virtual Parent/Tutor evening.
Covid-19 Home Testing
As Covid-19 Home Testing commences, please access the Leigh UTC LAT portal to find all the information that you will need to know to complete the rapid lateral flow tests, and how to report a positive result.
If you have any additional queries about Covid-19 within the academy, then please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.
Letters Sent Home
Due to Government Funding in the Adult Education Budget, Aim Group has several Free online Level 2 Accredited Courses available to Parents to help better understand some key issues around young people’s mental health and wellbeing. Please click here to find out more.
COVID 19 Safety Measures and Behaviour Expectations
- When you enter and exit each building and all of your classrooms; ensure you have used the sanitiser. You can bring in your own sanitiser but make sure it is strong enough to kill any harmful bacteria.
- All buildings have a one-way system in place to ensure that corridor contact is minimised. Central stairs are used to go up and the stairwells are used to go down. You must follow this system.
- When you enter a classroom, use an antibacterial wipe to clean your table and chair.
- Face coverings must be worn in the buildings at all times including in lessons
- Ensure you stay in your ‘bubble’. You have been allocated a dedicated space before school, during lesson times and at break and lunch.
- The restaurant will be open as usual. Eating and socialising must take place in your allocated area. Do not queue with students from other year groups (leave a 2m gap). Do not share food.
- Please click here to access the behaviour expectations, including the uniform policy.